How to Download Youtube Videos in Mobile?, Who doesn’t know the YouTube site, one of the biggest video sharing sites in the world. In 2010 alone the videos uploaded by all users around the world were more than 13 million hours of video, equivalent to 150,000 more screenings in theaters.
At the beginning of its appearance, YouTube can only be seen through the desktop. However, after Google acquired it in 2006, YouTube experienced major changes continuously until now.
3 Ways How to Download Youtube Videos in Mobile
1. How to Download Youtube Videos in Mobile with the Application
- Download and install the youtube video downloader free download dentex youtube downloader apk on your Android.
- Open the YouTube application then select the video you want to download. Click the Share button in the video.
- When a new window appears, select youtube downloader app YouTube Downloader.
- Select the quality of the video you want to download. The better the quality, the bigger the video size will be.
- After selecting the video format, click the Download Here button to start downloading the YouTube video.
- The YouTube video will be downloaded automatically. Enter the Dashboard tab to see the process. Here is an example of the process of downloading videos from Youtube.
2. How to Download Youtube Videos in Mobile Without App
In accordance with the title of the post above, I will share how to download youtube videos in mobile without any software on Android application but by utilizing the features available on the YouTube app itself, for more details, please refer to the following tutorial:
- First, please open the youtube video that you will download later.
- After you find the video you want to download. pay attention to the middle right button of your mobile phone screen, there is a down arrow button that indicates the download button.
Note: So that the YouTube application on your mobile phone has a download button, make sure you have updated the latest version of the YouTube app, if you still use the old apps, please update first.
But there are weaknesses that have it, that is, the video cannot be sent to another mobile phone, but we can only watch the video offline.
3. How to Download Youtube Videos in the Browser
- First, please copy the URL of the video you want to download first.
- After that, open the Savefrom.net site
- Then paste the URL that you copied earlier in the column according to the arrow in the image
- Select the size of the video you want, then download, and wait until the download is complete
Of the three ways How to Download Youtube Videos in Mobile that I have mentioned above, the third method is the most frequently used method. I do not recommend that you download copyrighted videos or other negatively charged videos. Use the tutorial above for positive things.
Oh yeah, maybe there are ways to download videos on other youtube that I haven’t mentioned above? If you have other methods that can be used to download videos from Youtube, there is no harm in sharing via the comments column provided.